Micro-Blaze® FOG is a safe, environmentally-friendly microbial formulation for treatment of Fats, Oils, & Grease in the wastewater and restaurant industries. It is a non-toxic formulation of biological activators and specifically selected, non-pathogenic microbes that solves problems caused by a buildup of fats, oils, and grease.
Micro-Blaze® FOG eliminates odors, keeps septic systems operating at their optimum, cleans floors, and degrades waste. It also reduces floating organics, TSS, COD, BOD, and NH3N levels.
- Odor Control – eliminates odors by digesting the organic particles that cause odor
- Load Reduction – microbes digest fats, oils, and grease in collection systems
- Sludge Reduction – reduction in sludge can reduce sludge disposal costs by 50%
- Reduction of Blue Green Algae
Lift station before treatment Lift station after treatment with Micro-Blaze® FOG
Most WWTPs using Micro-Blaze® FOG in their collection systems leading to the plant have experienced a 40% to 50% reduction in sludge volume. This results in significant savings in sludge hauling costs and much more efficient WWTP operations.
This chart shows the sludge volume index reduction of a city in Texas after starting a daily dosage of Micro-Blaze® FOG.
Typically, very sudden and dramatic results of sludge reduction will be seen in the 3-6 week time-frame after beginning Micro-Blaze® FOG treatment.
How To Use
Kitchens / Restrooms
* Always shake well before dilution and before application *
Mopping: Dilute with water to a 5% solution in a mop bucket and mop floors as normal. When finished, product can be poured down drain lines and into grease traps
Spray bottle: Dilute with water to a 5% solution in any type of spray bottle. Spray all over greasy, contaminated surfaces, let sit for 5 minutes, wipe clean
WWTP / Collection Lines
* 1.0 – 1.5 gallons of Micro-Blaze® for every 1 million gallons of influent every 24 hours
* No pre-dilution required. Apply full concentrate
* Pour (or time release drip) into lift stations/manholes as far upstream as possible