Micro-Blaze® Septic is an all-natural, microbial-based liquid formula that controls odors and treats portable toilet and septic systems. When applied, biological activators accelerate the breakdown of solids into smaller components, allowing microbes to digest the waste. Micro-Blaze® Septic is biodegradable and contains no toxic chemicals or formaldehyde.
- Single flush formula
- Non-toxic and biodegradable
- Keeps liquid level sensors clean
- No harsh chemicals or formaldehyde
- Digests proteins, oils, grease and paper
- Eliminates odors and leaves a clean, fresh smell
Home/Commercial Septic System
Pour 8 ounces of Micro-Blaze® Septic in 1 gallon of water and divide amongst toilets, sinks, showers and any other drains.
Repeat application monthly
Black water tank: Pour 1 ounce of Micro-Blaze® Septic into toilet bowl. Clean as needed with brush and then flush. Do not use or add any other tank treatment or cleaning product.
Gray water tank: Dilute 1 ounce of Micro-Blaze® Septic in 6-8 ounces of water and divide amongst showers and sinks.
If any odors return prior to performing a dump, then repeat the process by adding an additional 1 ounce. Usually 1-2 ounces will be all that is required prior to a dump. After dumping, the process will need to be performed again.
Liquid Level Sensors
- Dump the black/gray water tank as normal and then fill the tank to 1/2 to 2/3 full of water
- Add 1-2 ounces of Micro-Blaze® Septic to the black/gray water tank: through the toilet for black tank or sink for gray tank, as usual
- If possible, wait 1-2 days after applying Micro-Blaze® Septic before dumping the tank.
By following these steps, the Micro-Blaze® Septic will splash around the black/gray tanks while driving home or to the next campground, causing the microbes to attach to and digest the organics, thereby cleaning the sensors.
General Cleaning and Odor Control
Spray bottle dosage: Mix 1 ounce of Micro-Blaze® Septic with 24-32 ounces of water in a sprayer bottle. Always shake bottle before use as microbes will settle at bottom over time.